grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] refresh browse folders not working all browsers

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] refresh browse folders not working all browsers

  • From: Andrea Biancini <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] refresh browse folders not working all browsers
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 07:36:59 +0100

Chris,
since the demo server has been updated with 2.2.1, I would like to try the VOOT connector implementation (also to update the examples on the wiki page here: https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+Voot+Connector).

To get a user/pass the page suggests to ask the Grouper team, is it you that can provide this?
Thank you.
Cheers,
Andrea