grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Shibboleth GrouperUi Integration

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Shibboleth GrouperUi Integration

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Sachdeva, Vivek" <>, "Doppala, Karthik" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Shibboleth GrouperUi Integration
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2014 01:34:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Can you have shibboleth send back the opusid?

Can you have uid as a subject identifier in addition to the others?

Or you could write your own servlet filter that does the docoding and sets the opusid for the user or remote user or whatever.  I wouldn’t edit the grouper code, you just need your own jar which is the servlet filter and register in web.xml before the other filters.  This would be able to be reused in other ucla java apps as well (or maybe someone has already done this J)