grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Does anything clean up the grouper_loader_log table?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Does anything clean up the grouper_loader_log table?

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Does anything clean up the grouper_loader_log table?
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 12:35:47 -0500 (EST)

Scott,

That is just what I wanted to know!

Thanks,
Carl

----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Koranda"
<>
To: "Carl Waldbieser"
<>
Cc: "grouper-users"
<>
Sent: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 12:28:25 PM
Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Does anything clean up the grouper_loader_log
table?

On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 10:45 AM, Waldbieser, Carl

> I noticed that each time I am running a
> GrouperLoaderType.GROUPER_CHANGE_LOG_TEMP_TO_CHANGE_LOG job, an entry gets
> recorded in the `grouper_loader_log` table.
> Is there any point at which Grouper will drop old rows from this table?
> Does it keep growing indefinitely? Or is there some job I should schedule
> periodically to clean up the table?

In the grouper-loader.properties file that is distributed with Grouper
you should find this:

# number of days to retain db logs in table grouperloader_log. -1 is
forever. default is 7
loader.retain.db.logs.days=7

# number of days to retain db rows in grouper_change_log_entry. -1 is
forever. default is 14
loader.retain.db.change_log_entry.days=14

Scott K