Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] Tidying up grouper_audit_entry table
- From: Richard James <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Tidying up grouper_audit_entry table
- Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:00:27 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
I have, hopefully, a simple question regarding the grouper_audit_entry table. We have unfortunately let this grow to a horrible size (over 2 million rows) which makes querying the table very slow and somewhat unusable.
We are looking to clear some records out, leaving us with entries only for the current year. Before we do this, I just want to confirm that actioning a clean up on this table would not have an effect on any other tables?
This is the query we are going to run,
DELETE FROM `grouper_audit_entry` WHERE created_on < 1388534400000 #1/1/14
Also, is there a setting that can be set within Grouper that automatically tidies up the audit table periodically?
Unfortunately we are still currently stuck on 1.6.3, desperately trying to find the time to get up to the latest version!
- [grouper-users] Tidying up grouper_audit_entry table, Richard James, 10/27/2014
- [grouper-users] RE: Tidying up grouper_audit_entry table, Chris Hyzer, 10/27/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.