grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] help running sample WsSampleGetGroupsRest

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] help running sample WsSampleGetGroupsRest

  • From: "Sammy C. Lee" <>
  • To: "'Chris Hyzer'" <>, <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] help running sample WsSampleGetGroupsRest
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 14:27:56 -1000

Ok I tried that and saw that there are those missing classes under folder

edu.internet2.middleware.grouperClient.ws.beans

I changed the import statements to reflect these, but got a different error:

The method getWsLiteResponseContentType() from the type WsSampleRestType refers to the missing type WsRestResponseContentType

I actually found these missing classes.  they are in the grouper-ws project.  however, there's no binary of it so I need to build it.  and running into problems of more missing classes.

so is there a binary distribution for the grouper-ws project?

thanks.