grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] off topic

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] off topic

  • From: Tom Barton <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] off topic
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 20:03:23 -0500

Hi Bryan,

This first edition of Tech-X is a work in progress overall, and I think there will be many lessons learned for the second one. For this one, ACAMP and CAMP are considered the realization of Tech-X's Trust & Identity (T&I) track. However, one or two Tech-X session proposals that are very much T&I in nature were accepted into the Security track. MFA is one of those. It was necessarily scheduled against T&I activity, being in a different track.

Daily keynotes are part of Tech-X, and event planners recognize the inconsistency between that and an unconference/open space event like ACAMP. As with all aspects of ACAMP, attendees will decide with their feet which sessions they will attend.

I'm sure there will be opportunities for people to give feedback to event organizers, and I know first hand that such feedback is taken seriously and has an impact on plans for subsequent events. So please give yours when the opportunity arises!

Thanks,
Tom