grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] UI displaying group members as empty checkboxes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] UI displaying group members as empty checkboxes

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Rob Gorrell <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] UI displaying group members as empty checkboxes
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 20:18:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

See this section of grouper-ui.properties, just edit the jdbc one or add another.  Let me know if it worked for you

# this configures  how subjects look in the UI v2.2.  This is the short version of the subject

grouperUi.screenLabel2.sourceId.0 = jdbc

grouperUi.screenLabel2.screenEl.0 = ${subject.name}

grouperUi.screenLabel2.sourceId.1 = g:gsa

grouperUi.screenLabel2.screenEl.1 = ${subject.getAttributeValue('displayExtension')}

grouperUi.screenLabel2.sourceId.2 = g:rsa

grouperUi.screenLabel2.screenEl.2 = ${subject.getAttributeValue('displayExtension')}

grouperUi.screenLabel2.sourceId.3 = grouperEntities

grouperUi.screenLabel2.screenEl.3 = ${subject.getAttributeValue('displayExtension')}

thanks,

Chris