Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Eric Cheu <>
- To: Rahul Doshi <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] group 2.2.0 upgrade
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 16:33:22 -0400
I doubt it. Our grouper 2.1.3 UI broke once the database was upgraded when we upgraded the api portion to 2.2.0. The sql scripts makes a lot of changes to the database tables.
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 4:17 PM, Rahul Doshi <> wrote:
We were discussing strategy to transition users from grouper 2.1.4 UI to grouper 2.2.0 UI and were wondering if it is possible to run both old and new UI in parallel. Basically what we want to know is whether grouper 2.1.4 UI is compatible with upgraded grouper 2.2.0 database?
- [grouper-users] group 2.2.0 upgrade, Rahul Doshi, 09/26/2014
- Re: [grouper-users] group 2.2.0 upgrade, Eric Cheu, 09/26/2014
- [grouper-users] RE: group 2.2.0 upgrade, Chris Hyzer, 09/26/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.