grouper-users - [grouper-users] JAR files needed for compiling Changelog Consumer example?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] JAR files needed for compiling Changelog Consumer example?

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] JAR files needed for compiling Changelog Consumer example?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 11:10:59 -0400 (EDT)

I am trying to compile the example Changelog consumer example found at:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Notifications+(change+log)#Notifications%28changelog%29-consumer

I tried using plain old javac and tried adding all the JAR files in my
Grouper installation to my CLASSPATH, but I keep getting a errors about
missing dependencies.

Is there some kind of guide to setting up a basic build environment for
building the samples? Something command line oriented would be ideal for me.

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser
Systems Programmer
Lafayette College