grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: custom css in grouper2.2.0

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: custom css in grouper2.2.0

  • From: Rahul Doshi <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: custom css in grouper2.2.0
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:26:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thank you so much for fixing this.  This will really help us making some of the UI customization when we go in production.

Thanks,
Rahul

From: Chris Hyzer <>
Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 10:18 AM
To: Rahul Doshi <>, "" <>
Subject: RE: custom css in grouper2.2.0

This is fixed. You can set css.additional in grouper-ui.properties:

css.additional=../../grouperExternal/public/assets/css/test.css

Put a test.css in the right location:

.page-header h1 {

   color: red;

 }

and it works.

https://github.com/Internet2/grouper/commit/7f33239f7907e49e164b3e1a7650653a039c4860

Note, for the lite UI you need to edit the HTML file to add CSS... (at least grouper.html)