Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] Grouper 2.2, using PSP with Java 1.8
- From: GOOD Richard <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.2, using PSP with Java 1.8
- Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:16:00 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
just wanted to post this in case it’s useful for anyone else. We’re in the process of setting up PSP on Grouper 2.2.0, and are using Java 1.8.
Java 1.8 ships with a new scripting engine which causes issues with parsing some of the PSP scripts. In order to resolve we followed the guide https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/IdPJava1.8 and opted for “Running the Rhino engine under Java 1.8”.
1) Download the rhino .jar files linked from the above page, put them in <grouper-api>/lib/custom.
2) For any psp references which are type “ad:Script”, add language=”rhino-nonjdk” to the root element
You should then be able to use the scripts as-is.
Hope that’s useful!
Senior Analyst/Team Leader
IS Applications Development ISG team
Tel: (0131) 650 6628
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.
- [grouper-users] Grouper 2.2, using PSP with Java 1.8, GOOD Richard, 09/11/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.