Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Re: [grouper-users] PSP realtime memory requirements
- From: David Langenberg <>
- To: Tim Darby <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP realtime memory requirements
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 09:40:08 -0600
As with most java apps ... it depends. Memory requirements mostly depend on how much work the PSP is doing for the calculations as well as attribute resolution. Attempting to bulk-sync a group of 1,000,000 members will vary wildly from a group of 5 members. 16GB heap does seem a bit on the high side though. My recommendation is to watch it & tune according to the needs of your environment.
On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 9:33 AM, Tim Darby <> wrote:
How much memory does the PSP realtime process really need? I just noticed that the JVM for mine was configured for 16GB and I want to set it for as low a value as I can get away with.Tim DarbySolutions Architecture and Operations | The University of Arizona | | +1 520.626.3799
Identity & Access Management
The University of Chicago
- [grouper-users] PSP realtime memory requirements, Tim Darby, 09/02/2014
- Re: [grouper-users] PSP realtime memory requirements, David Langenberg, 09/02/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.