grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] PSP realtime memory requirements

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] PSP realtime memory requirements

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: Tim Darby <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] PSP realtime memory requirements
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 09:40:08 -0600

As with most java apps ... it depends.  Memory requirements mostly depend on how much work the PSP is doing for the calculations as well as attribute resolution.  Attempting to bulk-sync a group of 1,000,000 members will vary wildly from a group of 5 members.  16GB heap does seem a bit on the high side though.  My recommendation is to watch it & tune according to the needs of your environment.

Dave