grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: "Show all groups where this entity is a member" in API?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: "Show all groups where this entity is a member" in API?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Snee, Tom" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: "Show all groups where this entity is a member" in API?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:55:03 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

To find the groups something is a member of, you need to consider your object to be a Subject.  But the Subject API is not grouper specific, so the subject wrapper in grouper is called Member.  So you convert your group to a member and get the groups.

Set<Group> groups = new Group().toMember().getGroups();