grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Issue with adding groups as members

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Issue with adding groups as members

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Keith Hazelton <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Issue with adding groups as members
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 03:58:18 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

It's a security thing. If VIEW a group means you can add a group to another
group, and you can see the membership of that group, then you can easily turn
any VIEW into READ. Know what I mean? We have discussed this on the grouper
call before. I don't think we should do this...

On Behalf Of Keith Hazelton