Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Doppala, Karthik" <>
- To: "" <>
- Cc: "Chris Hyzer ()" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper access control
- Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 17:50:01 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
I was wondering if there is a way to restrict view access in grouper, with our current grouper instance any one with single sign on access can sign into grouper and view the groups and memberships. I understand we can manage access control through Shib but is there another way to restrict this?
- [grouper-users] Grouper access control, Doppala, Karthik, 06/12/2014
- Re: [grouper-users] Grouper access control, Baron Fujimoto, 06/12/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.