grouper-users - [grouper-users] unresolvable subject deletion utility (USDU) as run by daemon

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] unresolvable subject deletion utility (USDU) as run by daemon

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] unresolvable subject deletion utility (USDU) as run by daemon
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 08:42:38 -0500

Hello,

I am running Grouper 2.1.5.

I have the grouper-loader.properties file configured with

daily.report.quartz.cron = 0 0 7 * * ?

daily.report.usdu.daysToRun = monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday,
friday, saturday, sunday

Am I correct that the usdu utility will run at the same time as the
daily report (07:00)?

Am I correct that the usdu utility when run at that time only runs
with the "-all" option and does not run with the "-delete" option?

Is there a way to configure which options the usdu utility is run with?

Thanks,

Scott