Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] Questions about the Grouper subject API
- From: Julian Williams <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Questions about the Grouper subject API
- Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:38:40 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
I am working on a project to implement Grouper at the University of Oxford,
UK. I have a few questions about the Subject API & sources.xml that hopefully
someone can help with...
1) I note that the Subject API doc in the wiki at  only gives links to
about 'Subject API' versions 0.2.1, 0.3.1 and 1.0 of which 0.3.1  seems to
be the most recent fully documented with the details of settings in
sources.xml. We are using Grouper 2.1.5 and I can't find anywhere which
version of the 'Subject API' this includes. So is the 0.3.1 doc the version we
should be referring to or is there more recent documentation?
2) Should we be aiming to use an ldap.properties file and not have the
details in sources.xml? I note that this does seem a requirement for the PSP
but is it desirable for the other Grouper components i.e. the API & UI?
3) Is it possible to use Kerberos/GSSAPI authentication for the LDAP sources
if so how can we configure this? (I note that vtldap does seem to support
Julian Williams (Identity and Access Management Developer)
Systems Development and Support, IT Services, University of Oxford
- [grouper-users] Questions about the Grouper subject API, Julian Williams, 05/30/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.