grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Grouper UI character encoding problem

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Grouper UI character encoding problem

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Grouper UI character encoding problem
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 00:58:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Here is what I did to make this work. 5 files need to be edited.

GrouperUiFilter.java

FROM:
servletRequest.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");

TO:

servletRequest.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");
response.setCharacterEncoding("UTF-8");

grouper.html (there are two of these)

FROM:

<head>

TO:

<head>

head.jsp

FROM:

TO:

template.jsp:

FROM:

TO:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Can you do that, rebuild, and try it? :)