grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Box / Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Box / Grouper

  • From: Rob Gorrell <>
  • To: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Box / Grouper
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 15:08:58 -0400

Not having attended educause, I'd love to know some more about who was doing this as well?

-Rob

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 5:35 PM, Bryan E. Wooten <> wrote:
Long shot here. I attended Educause last fall in saw a presentation that included some groovy integration between Box and Grouper. I say groovy because they used groovy scripts.

I thought for sure I'd never forget the school that gave the presentation, but alas I took poor notes and searching Educause archives has not been successful.

So I ask, has anyone integrated Box API with Grouper?

Feel free to contact me off list.

Thanks,

Bryan

--
Robert W. Gorrell
Systems Architect, Identity and Access Management