grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] status servlet error due to MAINTENANCE_cleanLogs

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] status servlet error due to MAINTENANCE_cleanLogs

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] status servlet error due to MAINTENANCE_cleanLogs
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 14:35:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

It runs at 6am...

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Koranda
[mailto:]

Sent: Friday, May 09, 2014 10:24 AM
To: Chris Hyzer
Cc: grouper-users

On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 9:15 AM, Chris Hyzer
> https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/GrouperShell+(gsh)#GrouperShell%28gsh%29-Loader
>
> loaderRunOneJob("MAINTENANCE_cleanLogs");

Ah. Thanks.

> but after a certain period of time you will get the error again if you
> arent running the loader...

I am definitely running the loader.

How soon after the loader starts should a cleanLogs job be run?

Put another way, after a successful deployment and starting the
loader, how long do I have to wait before the status servlet returns
200?

> I think you have an extra underscore there:
>
> FROM:
>
> ws.diagnostic.ignore.loader_MAINTENANCE__cleanLogs = true
>
> TO:
>
> ws.diagnostic.ignore.loader_MAINTENANCE_cleanLogs = true

Yes. I changed it to test and it worked, but I think I will set that
back to false and instead just force
a run of the cleanLogs job.

Thanks,

Scott