grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Web Service Client example

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Web Service Client example

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Imholz, John J." <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Web Service Client example
  • Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 17:53:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Your subject source should have netId as an "identifier", but not the ID

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Subject+API

Also, there are 4 subject API videos here:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/groupertrain/Grouper+Training

then in the Grouper client, just use subjectIdentifier instead of subjectId
and it will just work.

On Behalf Of Imholz, John J.