grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Well I volunteered

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Well I volunteered

  • From: David Langenberg <>
  • To: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Well I volunteered
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 20:07:11 -0600

Sure. Send us a link. Otherwise send a doodle poll & I'd  happy to be a dress rehearsal audience for you.

Dave

On Friday, April 18, 2014, Bryan E. Wooten <> wrote:
Hi all,

So apparently I am giving a presentation at Apereo 2014 on Grouper.

I want to present Grouper in the best light possible. I know Grouper competes with any commercial / home grown offering.

The goal of my presentation is to take the "quick start" one step further and help  beginners (like myself) provide their institution real value quickly. (i.e. Grouper loader provisioned course enrollments to Active Directory via PSP)

If you wish to review my presentation / slides, please contact me. I welcome any critic and ideas.

-Bryan

--
David Langenberg
Identity & Access Management