grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Provisioning a Group of Groups

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Provisioning a Group of Groups

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Doppala, Karthik" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Provisioning a Group of Groups
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 06:06:34 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

There is a changeLogEntry(Temp) record for the addition of a group to another group (see below), but you are expecting multiple entries for all the groups that the parent group is in, right?

Did you write the change log consumer?  You can run a query with the Grouper API to find the group sets that the membership change affects (which is what you want).  If you want to go down this path, we can help you write that Java API call…

Thanks

Chris