grouper-users - [grouper-users] Provisioning a Group of Groups

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Provisioning a Group of Groups

  • From: "Doppala, Karthik" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "Chris Hyzer ()" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Provisioning a Group of Groups
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 23:43:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi All,

I understand that an easy way to create a Group of groups is to add them as members to that particular group. In this case these are no entries created in the membership  and changeLogEntryTemp tables.

We use the chaneLogEntryConsumer extensions to provision groups to our directory, so in this case the group of groups would not be provisioned as an attribute to each and every member of all the included groups. From my understanding this super group can be accessed only by using the grouper web service, is there a way we can actually provision this super group to the Directory?

Thanks,

Karthik

  • [grouper-users] Provisioning a Group of Groups, Doppala, Karthik, 03/31/2014