grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] SQL loader job to provision attribute assignment and attribute assignment value

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] SQL loader job to provision attribute assignment and attribute assignment value

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] SQL loader job to provision attribute assignment and attribute assignment value
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 17:01:06 -0500

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 3:34 PM, Chris Hyzer
> No,

Thanks for confirming.

>but it would be a good contribution :)

I don't think I have time with this particular project but I will keep
it in mind.

My plan for now is to encode the attribute assignment values into the
description for the group and then use a custom change log consumer to
decode it when provisioning the group and membership from Grouper into
the final destination.

Thanks,

Scott