grouper-users - [grouper-users] PSP baseStem vs Loader Jobs

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] PSP baseStem vs Loader Jobs

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] PSP baseStem vs Loader Jobs
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 15:46:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I have a Grouper loader job that is an addIncludeExclude type. It puts all the groups (systemORecord, includes, excludes and overall group) in the same stem.

That stem is NOT under the baseStem for the PSP. If I put the loader groups under the baseStem the PSP will provision ALL the groups to AD. But I just want the overall group provisioned to AD.

Is there any way to accomplish this?

All I can think to do is to create another loader job that creates a group for each overall group with the overall group as its member. And this group created under the base stem so the PSP will provision it. But I have no clue as to what the SQL would look like to accomplish this.

Thoughts?

-Bryan