Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Use case problem
- Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 00:04:22 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
So I think it is a great idea to remove a person from some/all of their group memberships when they are no longer a current employee.
But the way HR works around here works is that when you change positions (i.e. Department) there is a time when you aren't current so Grouper will drop your memberships. But shortly thereafter you will be current again.
But your group memberships were manually added. I don't see away for Grouper to restore these memberships (which may or may not be warrented).
This is a Peoplesoft environment.
Does anyone have any idea how to address this? If that makes any sense.
- [grouper-users] Use case problem, Bryan E. Wooten, 02/25/2014
- [grouper-users] RE: Use case problem, Chris Hyzer, 02/25/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.