grouper-users - [grouper-users] Use case problem

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Use case problem

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Use case problem
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 00:04:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

So I think it is a great idea to remove a person from some/all of their group memberships when they are no longer a current employee.

But the way HR works around here works is that when you change positions (i.e. Department) there is a time when you aren't current so Grouper will drop your memberships. But shortly thereafter you will be current again.

But your group memberships were manually added. I don't see away for Grouper to restore these memberships (which may or may not be warrented).

This is a Peoplesoft environment.

Does anyone have any idea how to address this? If that makes any sense.

Thanks,

Bryan