grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper implementation vendors/consultants

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper implementation vendors/consultants

  • From: "Lomax, Erica" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper implementation vendors/consultants
  • Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 16:37:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We are looking at implementing grouper as part of our new IAM solution here at Oregon State.

Does anyone know of vendors other than Unicon that offer IAM architecture planning, Grouper implantation assistance, and who also have experience with Open Registry, CPR or CiFER?

Thanks,

Erica

Erica Lomax

Identity and Access Management

Oregon State University

541-737-3619

  • [grouper-users] Grouper implementation vendors/consultants, Lomax, Erica, 02/11/2014