grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Slow SQL Loader Job

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Slow SQL Loader Job

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: David Langenberg <>, "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Slow SQL Loader Job
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 18:14:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Also, the first thing to do with Grouper slowness is to analyze your database tables…

This has an example for Oracle, though other databases are similar

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Upgrade+notes+from+Grouper+v1.6+to+v1.7

Generate script:

select 'ANALYZE TABLE ' || table_name || ' COMPUTE STATISTICS;' as script from user_Tables where table_name like 'GROUPER%'

ANALYZE TABLE GROUPER_ATTRIBUTES COMPUTE STATISTICS;
ANALYZE TABLE GROUPER_ATTRIBUTE_ASSIGN COMPUTE STATISTICS;
ANALYZE TABLE GROUPER_ATTRIBUTE_ASSIGN_VALUE COMPUTE STATISTICS;

Then run that script