grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Can GSH import roles?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Can GSH import roles?

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Sachdeva, Vivek" <>
  • Cc: grouper users list <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Can GSH import roles?
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 02:13:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Does this help?

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+permissions+example

Or this?

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+permissions+allow+and+disallow

From: Sachdeva, Vivek [mailto:]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2014 4:12 PM
To: Chris Hyzer
Subject: Re: Can GSH import roles?

Thanks Chris,

I tried the gsh script to add about 300 roles and it added successfully. I also created a permission definition using the gsh script. I referred to this link https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/GrouperShell+(gsh) to create permission definition. Now, I need to create the attribute names and attach those to the permission definition. I can not find any example for that. Can you please help?

Thanks,

Vivek