Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] RE: grouperIncludeExclude = true: Errors
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: grouperIncludeExclude = true: Errors
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 18:04:49 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I think you need to enable “require groups” in the config too, it’s a light bug, if you use include/exclude or require groups, you need them both
So I set grouperIncludeExclude = true in grouper.properties and now get the check box in the UI when I create a group. However when I check that box and save the group I get error:
2013-12-18 10:26:25,144: [http-8080-1] ERROR GrouperCapableAction.execute(313) - < GrouperSystem 83D66AC580C46EA28DE8B08C73C64A7B-0011 fe61f04bd3
9f426d88a96cd25abcdc47 GrouperSystem g:isa > - java.lang.RuntimeException: Error doing include/exclude on group: 4f53551cd2204da79c2ed5a579c48677
Hook GroupTypeTupleIncludeExcludeHook.groupTypeTuplePostInsert id: RZM4WJGB,
Exception in save: edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.GroupTypeTuple, ,
Problem in HibernateSession: HibernateSession: isNew: false, isReadonly: false, grouperTransactionType: READ_WRITE_NEW,
Problem in HibernateSession: HibernateSession: isNew: false, isReadonly: false, grouperTransactionType: READ_WRITE_NEW
Here is what I am trying to accomplish, if there is a better way let me know.
1. Grouper Loader Job creates a group for each dept using a SQL LIST (ie deptX_SOR)
2. Create an Include (Exclude optional) group (with 0 members) for each dept group created above (ie deptX_Inc, deptX_Exc)
3. Create a Dept Security group (with members) with admin rights to the Include Include/Exclude (ie deptX_Sec)
4. Create a Composite group of the SOR group and Inc / Exc groups (Union) (this is the group to be provisioned to AD)
Of course I want all this done automatically. I’ve been reading the Penn State Courses Wiki config notes and this seems to be very similar. I just cant seem to put the pieces together.
- [grouper-users] grouperIncludeExclude = true: Errors, Bryan E. Wooten, 12/18/2013
- [grouper-users] RE: grouperIncludeExclude = true: Errors, Chris Hyzer, 12/19/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.