grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Download grouperinstaller.jar / a French Question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Download grouperinstaller.jar / a French Question

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Yoann Delattre <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Download grouperinstaller.jar / a French Question
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:44:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I go here:

http://www.internet2.edu/products-services/trust-identity-middleware/grouper/grouper-downloads/

and I don’t see the download links…  Emily, am I missing something?  Our old download page had links to the api, installer, etc, all the packages for the current release.  Also, there should be more links to versions, all the way up to 2.1.4 (since 2.1.5 is current)

Anyways, in the meantime Yoann Delattre, you can go here for now to get 2.1.5:

http://software.internet2.edu/grouper/release/2.1.5/