grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: PSP Configuration - JDBC subject source

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: PSP Configuration - JDBC subject source

  • From: Richard James <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: PSP Configuration - JDBC subject source
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:54:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

It seems just sending this email was enough for me to get this to work :)

The issue was that it was just retrieving the cn for the member and not the full dn.

The following change

sourceAttributeID="distinguishedName" in the memberDn attribute definition.

Got this to work and got rid of the error message and now provisions members into the AD group. (I had previously set the source attribute to "dn", but in order for it to work it requires "distinguishedName")

I'm still interested to know if anyone else has this set-up and whether it differs from this approach.

I will document this set-up on the Newcastle University contributions page.

Many thanks
Richie