grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Link to downloads page for prior versions

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Link to downloads page for prior versions

  • From: Richard James <>
  • To: Steve Olshansky <>, Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Link to downloads page for prior versions
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 14:59:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi Steve and Emily,

It appears to have been an issue with my browser after all, it appears to
have cached an old version where it was linking through to
http://internet2.edu/None/ instead of the correct page.

I've tried on another browser and it works absolutely fine.

Apologies for that. *note to self, try another browser next time :)*

Richard James
Infrastructure Systems Administrator
ISS Systems Architecture
Newcastle University