grouper-users - [grouper-users] This wierd, getting 2 CNs in OpenDJ groups (Using PSP and 2 Loader daemons)

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] This wierd, getting 2 CNs in OpenDJ groups (Using PSP and 2 Loader daemons)

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] This wierd, getting 2 CNs in OpenDJ groups (Using PSP and 2 Loader daemons)
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 01:00:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

So this seems to work, mostly.

Except like I said, OpenDJ gets 2 CNs while AD just gets one. One is what I expect “(cn=groupname”). The other is like this: “cn=folder:ou:groupname”.

Version 2.1.4 running 2 loader daemons, one has a PSP to provisionAD  and the other to provision OpenDJ.

The daemon running the OpenDJ PSP has loader functionality disabled via grouper-loader.properties. It is just a platform to run the PSP. It does not process change logs. Both daemons are linked to the same DB.

-Bryan