grouper-users - [grouper-users] revokable equates to direct privilege?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] revokable equates to direct privilege?

  • From: Julio Polo <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] revokable equates to direct privilege?
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 13:10:04 -1000

When I call the web service to get grouper privileges, the results include a revokable boolean value.  Does revokable=T always means that the privilege is a direct privilege? Is that the supported method for determining whether a privilege is direct or indirect?  I'm trying to get all groups where a person was explicitly given the 'update' privilege.

Thanks,

Julio Polo
University of Hawaii