Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
Re: [grouper-users] Provisionning to multiple directories
- From: David Langenberg <>
- To: Gagné Sébastien <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Provisionning to multiple directories
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:42:56 -0600
IIRC I saw two projects where provisioning to multiple LDAP Directories was done using the PSP. Did it work ? We might soon have to do something similar where two root stems will each be sent to different LDAP directories with different configurations (e.g. the current configuration sends groups with members, the second (new) one will only create groups).
So I wanted to get some feedback from the team on how I should do it. My current option would be to use the PSP (as my current config does), but it seems this part of the product is being phased out. Will a replacement be available soon (next 2-3 months) or should I still do it with the PSP ?
Another option I see could be: Since I have two servers running Grouper (for UI high availability), but only one running the Daemon, would it be possible to run only the PSP on the second one with a completely different configuration to avoid mixing the PSP configurations and have something simpler. I suppose it might create more problem that way, e.g. there’s only one latest changelog number for the PSP in the database, but maybe I could run it only in bulkSync mode.
Sébastien Gagné, | Analyste en informatique
514-343-6111 x33844 | Université de Montréal,
| Pavillon Roger-Gaudry, local X-100-11
- [grouper-users] Provisionning to multiple directories, Gagné Sébastien, 09/12/2013
- Re: [grouper-users] Provisionning to multiple directories, David Langenberg, 09/12/2013
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [grouper-users] Provisionning to multiple directories, Bryan E. Wooten, 09/14/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.