grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Traditional one-many relationships in Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Traditional one-many relationships in Grouper

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Earl Lewis <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Traditional one-many relationships in Grouper
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 16:42:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Ø  When you say "…clients which can speak attributes…" you're really talking just about the grouper client, right?

Well, I mean WS.  Could be the grouper client.

Ø  I guess another way of asking this is, how are attributes handled by the PSP, if at all, when provisioning to LDAP?

I think you can provision attributes to LDAP, though it takes some work, not sure how many examples of this there are

When you say "…clients which can speak attributes…" you're really talking just about the grouper client, right?

I guess another way of asking this is, how are attributes handled by the PSP, if at all, when provisioning to LDAP?

Earl

801-581-3635 (office)

801-554-3596 (mobile)