grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper's External Subjects in LDAP

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper's External Subjects in LDAP

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper's External Subjects in LDAP
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 07:46:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I'm working currently on a way to add the external users, invited by mail, in
the LDAP, for login purposes via CAS.

I managed to do the add part in LDAP, but I am having some problems because
Grouper add them also in his database. When the user logs in by CAS Grouper
finds him in 2 sources.

Is there a way to stop Grouper to add the users in the local database and also
to add him in the group by his new LDAP uid? Can you indicate me what classes
to look at?

Thank you very much!

--
Dorin Rautu
DSI, Institut National Polytechnique Toulouse, France

  • [grouper-users] Grouper's External Subjects in LDAP, dorinmarian.rautu, 08/23/2013