grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] LDAP loader and addIncludeExclude

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] LDAP loader and addIncludeExclude

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: Chris Hyzer <>
  • Cc: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] LDAP loader and addIncludeExclude
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 15:51:49 -0500

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 3:40 PM, Chris Hyzer
> Do you have include/exclude enabled in the grouper.properties?

Yes.

> grouperIncludeExclude.use = false

I have

grouperIncludeExclude.use = true

> Does the type get applied to the group.

It appears it does not. I do have

attributeAssign.getAttributeValueDelegate().assignValue(LoaderLdapUtils.grouperLoaderLdapGroupTypesName(),"addIncludeExclude");

included in the job definition but after it runs and I examine a group
with the UI I do not see anything listed under "Types".

If I use the UI to edit the group I see the checkbox
"addIncludeExclude" for the option "Select group types" but it is not
checked.

How can I get the type applied to the group?

> I don't think it matters if you make the group name end in
> _systemOfRecord...

Ok, thanks. I misunderstood that.