grouper-users - [grouper-users] Oracle/Sun DSEE (LDAP) and Grouper loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Oracle/Sun DSEE (LDAP) and Grouper loader

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: grouper-users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Oracle/Sun DSEE (LDAP) and Grouper loader
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 14:30:18 -0500

Hello,

I am using the Grouper loader to load groups from an Oracle/Sun DSEE
LDAP directory. I have some questions specific to the operation of
DSEE and the use of dynamic groups.

I would be grateful if anyone using DSEE and dynamic groups who is
willing to answer some simple questions would reply to me privately.

Thanks for your consideration,

Scott Koranda