grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] checking a group name against an external names db

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] checking a group name against an external names db

  • From: Rob Gorrell <>
  • To: Gagné Sébastien <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] checking a group name against an external names db
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2013 18:10:39 -0400

I'm new to grouper and have not yet heard of 'group hooks'. Can someone explain a little of the process involved in validating group uniqueness externally? we have a home grown idm that lives in an oracle database and contains our namespace that I would like to be able to have grouper validate against.

-Rob