grouper-users - [grouper-users] Weird PSP Ldap provisioning

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Weird PSP Ldap provisioning

  • From: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Weird PSP Ldap provisioning
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 00:03:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I have my PSP configured to provision to both AD and OpenDJ. Provisioning folders as Ous works just fine.

When I create a group things get weird. The group is created as expected in AD, but OpenDJ is another story.

The PSP throws an exception (something about schema), but here is the weird thing the groups exists, well not the group but the object. (i.e.: cn=group, ou=uofu,o=utah.edu).

However the object does not show up in either Softterra or Apache Directory Studio. Unless I do a search on the DN then I get a hit, however the object has no object classes like top or groupofuniquenames…

I am at a loss, there are no errors in the OpenDJ access log or error log…

Frustrating since I was able to provision OpenDJ groups in the past…. (without AD in the mix). I think all my psp*.xml files are correct.

Any ideas on how to proceed or is this an OpenDJ question?

Thanks,

-Bryan