grouper-users - Re: Re: [grouper-users] Ldap to Grouper provisioning problem

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: Re: [grouper-users] Ldap to Grouper provisioning problem

  • From: <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Re: Re: [grouper-users] Ldap to Grouper provisioning problem
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 04:05:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi again,

I found some example configuration files on Grouper spaces, but ldap to
grouper provisioning fails even with the examples.

I configured the <identifier ref="stemName" targetId="grouper"
containerId="INP:SyncLDAP" /> and the <identifier ref="groupName"
targetId="grouper" containerId="INP:SyncLDAP" /> for the example files, but
only the groups existing in sub organisational units in ldap are imported to
grouper, although not in the right place.

For example: cn=courseA,ou=fall,ou=courses,ou=edu,dc=ldap,dc=test,dc=fr is
imported in Root:courses:fall (not INP:SyncLDAP:courses:fall), but
cn=groupA,ou=edu,dc=ldap,dc=test,dc=fr is not imported at all (NPE).
Furthermore, psp deletes all groups found in INP:SyncLDAP because they are not
in the ldap, but the when adding groups, the stem path 'INP:SyncLDAP' is not
added.

Where should I look and modify so not only when deleting, but also when adding
groups, the stem path "identifier ref="stemName"" is added.

Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely,
Dorin Rautu
DSI, Institut National Polytechnique Toulouse, France