grouper-users - [grouper-users] configuration examples

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] configuration examples

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] configuration examples
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 06:08:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hey,

In the last grouper dev call, we discussed how we need more documentation on the subject API, and how examples would be useful.

I changed this page to add more information about how the subject API should be configured:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Subject+API

Also, I documented how Penn’s subject API works, and linked from it the previous page:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Penn+subject+source+JDBC2+example

If anyone can put up sample configs for the subject API or other areas (e.g. PSP, loader, etc), or give examples of how you are using Grouper in an application, I think it would be useful.  Let us know and we can link from the appropriate docs…

  • [grouper-users] configuration examples, Chris Hyzer, 07/02/2013