grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] creating an initial admin user :confused:

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] creating an initial admin user :confused:

  • From: Rob Gorrell <>
  • To: Earl Lewis <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] creating an initial admin user :confused:
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 10:45:08 -0400

No, i'm not seeing that I guess furthur confirming I've not been successful in setting myself up as an admin. I guess what I'm confused about, beyond making myself a subject and putting myself into a etc:sysadmin group, how do I tell Grouper the sysadmin group (and thus its members) be granted admin access?

-Rob