grouper-users - [grouper-users] LDAP load from attributes

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] LDAP load from attributes

  • From: Earl Lewis <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] LDAP load from attributes
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 21:49:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

We have setup a couple LDAP_GROUPS_FROM_ATTRIBUTES group definitions that result in many groups (one group for each value in the selected attribute), which is very, very, very useful for us (so thank you for that feature!). However, as you might imagine we have some values in the selected attributes that we don't really care to see loaded into Grouper. So the question is, can we control which values are used to create groups, and which are ignored, by the loader process?

Earl
801-581-3635 (office)
801-554-3596 (mobile)