grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Web Services Authentication and LDAP

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Web Services Authentication and LDAP

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: "Michael R. Gettes" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Web Services Authentication and LDAP
  • Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 15:50:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Whoops, this was my first response, but it didn't get sent :)

I have not heard of someone doing this, if someone has, let us know.

It is very easy to do though. Do you want the user/pass in the basic auth
header to be used as a bind to ldap(s)? Or is it comparing a hashed
password? Give me the exact details and I can help throw something
together...

On Behalf Of Michael R. Gettes