grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] I dislike Active Directory

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] I dislike Active Directory

  • From: Tom Zeller <>
  • To: "Bryan E. Wooten" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] I dislike Active Directory
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 11:00:59 -0500

Not sure it plays here, but keep in mind that AD may return attributes
in a "special" way when there are a large number of values, where
large is >1500 or so.

Scroll down to "Range Attributes" on

http://code.google.com/p/vt-middleware/wiki/vtldapAD

That particular impl is not-so-great ;-)

Google "active directory range retrieval" for more info.

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 3:47 PM, Bryan E. Wooten