Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Chris Hyzer <>
- To: Nathan Weyenberg <>, "" <>
- Cc: DAVID ALAN CONNER <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] SOAP Web Services Question
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 20:17:07 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport01.merit.edu; dkim=neutral (message not signed) header.i=none
To get a list of groups that A is a member of, call getGroups:
There is a soap example there:
Note: just use g:gsa as the subject source, and the group name as the subjectIdentifier, or the group uuid as the subjectId
You can change the query to ask about immediate, effective, nonimmediate, etc.
I think you can get similar information from getMemberships (using the same subject call as described above)
Which SOAP call should I use for getting the list of groups that group A is a member of?
And I guess specifically, can we ask about effective and immediate memberships? We have used web services extensively and tried a few out but we weren't able to find the answer to this question that returned expected results.
UW-Madison DoIT - Middleware
- [grouper-users] SOAP Web Services Question, Nathan Weyenberg, 04/24/2013
- RE: [grouper-users] SOAP Web Services Question, Chris Hyzer, 04/24/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.