grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] SOAP Web Services Question

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] SOAP Web Services Question

  • From: Chris Hyzer <>
  • To: Nathan Weyenberg <>, "" <>
  • Cc: DAVID ALAN CONNER <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] SOAP Web Services Question
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 20:17:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

To get a list of groups that A is a member of, call getGroups:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Get+Groups

There is a soap example there:

http://anonsvn.internet2.edu/viewvc/viewvc.py/i2mi/trunk/grouper-ws/grouper-ws/doc/samples/getGroups/WsSampleGetGroups_soap.txt?revision=8390&view=co

Note: just use g:gsa as the subject source, and the group name as the subjectIdentifier, or the group uuid as the subjectId

You can change the query to ask about immediate, effective, nonimmediate, etc.

I think you can get similar information from getMemberships (using the same subject call as described above)